Wednesday, April 1, 2009

rear window

is currently making me really nervous. Jesus, it's so good. It also makes me want to own all of Grace Kelly's wardrobe.

ETA: I've now watched so many movies this week it's ridiculous. I'm such a rotten procrastinator! So far: The Big Sleep, Grosse Point Blank, The Good The Bad and the Ugly, Rear Window, Do the Right Thing, and Cowboy Bebop. I'm probably going to see if I can get Dancer in the Dark tomorrow. If not, then probably the Lives of Others. I'm just movie bingeing right now. It's just this weird procrastination thing. Like I'll say, "I'll watch this movie while I'm writing notes, no big deal!" which turns into, "Oh, I'm too confused by this movie to write notes, I'll just take a break for a few minutes and pay attention to the movie," which turns into, "Rosie Perez has shockingly big boobs."

No comments: