Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i can only ever write about a.g.

I have something to say

and it begins like this:

I could not count on
my many extremities
how many women
have generously donated
their bodies
to my cause.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank
the blondes
and the African Americans
and the Asians
and the chiquitas
and the ice queens
and let them know
that I judged not
by the colour of their skin
but by the contents
of their panties.

Let it be heard
that for every shot I knocked back
I knocked down three women
which equates
to the approximate
population
of Denver.

(give or take a few).

May the Lord hear me
when I say thank you lord, thank you,
and shout his name
in the ecstasy of prayer.

Hallelujah!
Morning glory has come again.
(and again, about 30 minutes later)

I have not enjoyed the company
of women like I have
the company of wine
I have taken them quickly
and never left time
to savour.

------

That's all I have right now. I'm not sure where I'm going with it.

No comments: