Wednesday, March 25, 2009

decision.

I've decided I'm not going to ask Tristan out and am just going to be friends with him, regardless of how good of a Muybridge impersonation he does. Anyway, what would be the point? If it went well, I'd be dating a peer, and that would be weird, plus I leave in a month anyway, so that would be that. If it didn't go well, something tells me it would go REALLY unwell,  as in me... making awkward conversation... him, making awkward conversation... it would be so all around awkward. But we'll see.

But ahhhhk, I have homework I still have to do.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Ever read "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"?

Never before had The Awkward Conversation When You Finally Go Out Together been so excruciatingly realized.

So I sympathize with your reticence.