Saturday, March 28, 2009

break.

So... after hours and hours and hours of work, one side of my Media Arts project (it requires both halves to work since it's two sides of a conversation) was deleted and I, after having a difficult week, had a complete mental breakdown. We're talking screams silenced by covering my mouth, crying like a baby, kind of wanting to die. I worked so fucking hard on that thing. God. Anyway, so while I was having this freakout, I suddenly needed to talk to someone who understood just how much that project meant to me. So I called Joe. Thank God that no one answered, because that... would have been awkward. Then I called Phoebe and we had a good talk. Still feeling shitty, but not that shitty.

Edit: Not gonna lie, watched some Grosse Point Blank, started my painting, went a little apeshit on it, might have stabbed it with a kitchen knife and thrown paint around like a monkey. I feel amazing now.

No comments: